Sales Associate - Keyholder
Company: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Company DescriptionVista Optical located in select Fred Meyer
stores is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States.
Conveniently located within Fred Meyer, Vista Optical provides
great selection and service with the ease of one-stop shopping.For
more details about Vista Optical in select Fred Meyer stores, visit
.At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our strong force of talented
opticians and associates help customers see their best to live
their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers
with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of
excellence is never compromised -- and they're rewarded for that
with an impressive benefits package. -The Keyholder is responsible
for opening and closing the store and ensuring proper store
procedures and -policies are followed when store management is not
on duty.Job DescriptionWhat would you do? - The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision's sales and company
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to National Vision -guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers,
making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Oversees the sales floor and timely opens and closes store
following proper procedures.
- Ensures bank deposits and cash handling transactions are in
compliance with National Vision -procedures and -policies.
- Leads associates so that they complete tasks in a
- Acts as point of contact to address customer service issues,
maintenance and vendor problems.
- Ensures compliance to all store and corporate policies and
procedures.QualificationsAre you the right fit? - -The Suitable
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store
environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies,
procedures and regulations.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Strong communication skills -for effective leadership of
teams.Additional InformationTaking care of our peopleWe understand
the importance of financial health and security, and because of
that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates -
including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also
offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website - -to learn more.We are an equal
opportunity employer. - We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Vista Optical in Select FredMeyer Stores, Kirkland , Sales Associate - Keyholder, Sales , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!