Sales Administrator - Kirkland, WA - Q3, 2022
Posted on: September 18, 2022
FusionTek is a fast growing, industry-leading MSP with clients
in the Kirkland, WA, Tampa, FL and Washington DC areas. Over the
past year we've placed on the Inc 5000, Channel Futures 501 and CRN
MSP 500 recognition lists. We specialize in providing top-notch IT
security, IT consulting services and ransomware remediation to
small and mid-size businesses.
We are in search of an experienced Sales Administrator to join our
team, but we're not for everyone.
Our core values are:
Do the Right Thing
If those words resonate with you, we'd love to chat.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Is looking for an opportunity to work directly with customers
and let their impressive client-focused attitude shine!
- Wants a company that truly cares about its customers and
- Loves a fast-paced, fun, and positive team environment.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an
organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input,
contributions and ideas will directly impact the company's growth
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a
company that will invest in your education and training.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true
"Wow" experience for clients.
You'll be working directly with our Sales and Service teams to
complete the following tasks:
- Interact with customers to understand product requirements
- Translate customer requirements to quotes
- Work with vendors and distributors on quoting and deal
- Review quotes with customers and obtain approval
- Coordination with internal team members as required
- Follow-up with customers to ensure buying satisfaction
- Stay informed on new product and service offerings
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excels at connecting with customers and understanding their
- Attention to specific details and requirements of quote
- Client-focused attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Impressive verbal, written, and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of core business technology concepts and
- Ability to be a power-user with quoting tools (both internal
and vendor specific)
- Experience with managing administrative business processes.
We'll provide you with these great benefits!
- 90% paid medical / dental / vision
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Fun and energetic company culture
- 401k with 4% company match
- An excellent position with a growing IT company with tons of
potential for advancement; opportunities for career progression and
increased responsibilities as the role expands.
All offers will be subject to a background and drug test. We value
Keywords: FusionTek, Kirkland , Sales Administrator - Kirkland, WA - Q3, 2022, Sales , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!