Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: September 14, 2023
SUMMARY:Under direct supervision, the Warehouse Associate
performs all shipping and receiving activity for a Branch location.
This role ensures the customer receives the correct items in a
timely manner and all stocked merchandise is properly
- Determines which items need to be picked, checked and shipped
from sales order.
- Pulls orders accordingly to the sales order and recheck them to
- Prepares items for delivery to customer.
- Secures packages to make sure no items are damaged in shipping
- Prepares customer returns for shipment back to Distribution
Center, Fulfillment Center, or supplier.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in
bins according to established MINO code organization of
- Ensures if any inventory is damaged or not up to standards to
be reported to the warehouse supervisor immediately.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized, and safe working
- May deliver items to customers; obtains signature from customer
to validate receipt of items.
- May process counter sales or invoices for customers.
- May operate a forklift or similar equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Receives items in the computer system to show which items are
available for the customers.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCETypically
requires a high school diploma or GED.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Basic computer skills.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Must be able to move up
to 100 lbs and lift up to 50 lbs.LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- May need to be certified to operate a forklift.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required.COMPANY
INFORMATION:Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package
which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition,
reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.Not the right fit?
-Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining
our Talent Community on or create an account to set up email alerts
as new job postings become available that meet your interest!GPC
conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color,
religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, disability, military status, status as a
veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to
recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate
employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and
conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Kirkland , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!