Employer Brand Manager (On-Site)
Company: Sono Bello
Posted on: September 12, 2023
A career at Sono Bello means being part of a dynamic and
high-energy work environment, where each one of our team members
can make a difference. We love what we do, and it shows. We are the
national leader in providing cutting-edge, personalized body
transformations. We believe everyone deserves to have their best
body today and pursue their best life now.We seek an Employer Brand
Manager who will play a critical role in further connecting Sono
Bello to the hearts and minds of our current and prospective
employees. You will support the development of a clear employer
brand. You will own and spearhead employer brand strategies focused
on growing brand awareness across internal and external channels.
The Employer Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and
executing engaging marketing programs aligned with recruiting goals
and a compelling talent narrative. You will also design new and/or
support current internal employee communication programs.The
Employer Brand Manager will get to:
- Own key employer initiatives from brainstorming and conception
to planning, executing, and measuring - to drive brand awareness,
engagement, and loyalty among our current and prospective
- In collaboration with the Talent team, develop employer brand
messaging that articulates our why and value proposition.
- Create and disseminate the talent brand story and leverage our
origin story, developing content for various marketing channels
(e.g., careers website, email, blog, etc.)
- Write engaging content to showcase the current employee
experience, source stories, and develop thought leadership
- Work cross-functionally to deliver well-organized, timely, and
successful internal/ external marketing campaigns.
- Create, uncover, and articulate personal and inspirational
employee stories to support the employer brand.
- Leverage research and insights to identify or craft
opportunities to support recruiting goals.
- Create tools, content, or presentations to build brand
- Collaborate with our Creative team to ensure the marketing and
recruiting goals are aligned and on-brand.
- Collaborate with the Talent team on recruiting strategy,
events, and materials.
- Understand the talent profiles for the organization and develop
a robust employer branding strategy.
- Apply best practices and approaches from brand marketing,
digital media, and communications to the Talent and HR teams.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through
various digital platforms.
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent
recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement
through social media, events, and other channels.
- Develop campaigns to build brand affinity and advocacy amongst
employees; help build a brand ambassador program.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of talent marketing
campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide
feedback on these results to stakeholders.Your experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications Psychology,
Behavioral Science, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, brand, or advertising
research and/or brand strategy
- Ready to share & implement best practices from a proven track
record in a fast-growth brand marketing field.
- Experience in creating/ implementing enterprise-wide culture
engagement initiatives/ programs.
- Integrated marketing experience advertising, marketing, public
relations, a plus
- Recruiting knowledge and employer brand experience is a
- Social media and content marketing experience
- Well-versed in using LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Indeed
- Experience in managing website content and working with Google
Analytics or similar tools.
- WordPress knowledge and experience, a plus
- High proficiency in English (both written and
verbal)Compensation:At Sono Bello, we believe that our team members
are the keys to our success. The compensation range for this role
is $77,000 - $87,000, depending on experience.Benefits:Benefits
Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K,
EAP, PTO, and paid holidays.
Keywords: Sono Bello, Kirkland , Employer Brand Manager (On-Site), Professions , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!