Inventory Control Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Job SummaryServes as a liaison between the organization and the
customer served by provided solutions. Maintains all day-to-day
functions in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) site within a
client's facility.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Ensures the timely and accurate fulfillment of daily
replenishment orders for the customer.
- Receives daily replenishment and branch transfers to maintain
- Completes all control reports in the intervals described within
- Monitors and adjusts minimum as well as maximum parameters on
an ongoing basis to maintain the proper levels of inventory.
- Recognizes and communicates both market and customer business
conditions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Engages with the customer about product stocking levels,
assortment, and seasonal fluctuations to ensure there are no
- Monitors inventory and maintains regional items as
necessary.Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally, 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV,
NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$24.09-$29.28 HourlyHDS
provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kirkland , Inventory Control Associate, Professions , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...