Sterile Processing Technician (Full-time or Part-time)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Compassionate Care for Every Life We TouchOverlake's Inpatient
Surgery department is a 17 suite OR that performs an average of 850
procedures per month. Cases include Ortho, Neuro, Spine, Bariatric,
GYN, Robotic, Vascular, Endovascular, Urology, Plastics and General
surgery. We also have a busy 4 suite outpatient surgery center.
Both units focus primarily on adult patients.
At Overlake, our surgical staff embraces a philosophy of respect,
compassion, advocacy and integrity as we work collaboratively to
create a harmonious, therapeutic and technologically advanced
environment for patients and their families. We are looking for
experienced Sterile Processing Technicians to help play a critical
role in ensuring the overall efficiency of our surgical
- Must obtain CRSCT certification within one year of hire date.
Candidates who already possess CRCST or CBSPD certification will
qualify for a higher pay rate.
- At least one year of demonstrated competence and experience in
a comparable position is preferred.
- Education should include completion of a relevant training
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
in the English Language.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and theory
relating to decontamination and sterilization procedures.
- Physically capable of standing and walking for long periods of
time. Ability to lift instrument sets weighing approximately 30
pounds.Why Join Overlake?
- Local leadership
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Commitment to quality
- Our locationApply online or contact Denice Kerr, Senior
Recruiter Surgical Services, at
firstname.lastname@example.orgOverlake is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Kirkland , Sterile Processing Technician (Full-time or Part-time), Professions , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!