Business Systems Analyst
Company: Body Contour Centers, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Sono Bello is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to
join our team at our successful and rapidly growing company. This
is your opportunity to join our fast-paced Technology team
supporting the largest provider of cosmetic surgery in the country.
Working from home permitted 80%-100% during COVID-19 conditions.You
will have the freedom and flexibility to work with new
technologies, best practices, and infrastructure to provide
world-class business process and software support. The BSA will use
Business Process Automation technology to automate complex business
processes. As a strategic thinker, the BSA will look for new
technologies that can replace or enhance existing processes and
understand the sunset path for the applications they own.We need an
individual with an inquisitive mind to get at the root of the "why
and what" behind a business process to then be able to provide the
appropriate solutions for the business. He/she must possess
analytical skills to be able to interpret complex decisions across
multiple people, groups, and formulas and understand short and
long-term impacts of those decisions cross-functionally. This
person will document the purpose of various business processes and
capture workflow diagrams as well as re-engineer them within the
various Business Applications.Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, create, maintain, enhance, and upgrade Business Process
- Analyze, configure, and maintain CRM platform
- Performs all aspects of automation assignments and assists with
- Performs basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging,
file design and storage.
- Provide user support for Business Applications, including
hands-on associated triage.
- Provide training for new and existing software.
- Maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the
- Works as a contributing member of the Technology team to help
ensure application-related practices are strategically aligned with
overall business objectives.
- Performs root cause analyses, fixing bugs where required.
- Takes part in evaluations and reviews of programming methods,
tools, and standards.Qualifications/Required Experience
- 3+ years' experience as a business analyst/business systems
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of
SharePoint sites and lists
- Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365 and across
Office collaboration products and services, including SharePoint
Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, and Power Platform
- Well versed in Microsoft Power Platform - Power Automate and
- 3+ years of experience in IT in company-wide project/program
management, in a Business Systems Analyst capacity
- 2+ documenting business processes.
- 2+ year writing technical documents.
- 2+ year Experience supporting SAAS applications
- 2+ years of experience with a CRM application
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online lists
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps and Power AutomatePreferred
- Nintex - Workflow / Forms strongly desired
- Experience with Business Process Model and Notation
- Azure Cloud
- Consuming RESTful services
- Experience / Understanding of .Net / C#
- Experience with SQL
- Tableau reportingHow You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal
communication with ability to translate technical information in a
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and
persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of
urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the "how" is as important as the
"what" and you aim to build effective relationships across the
organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are
mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how
you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and
quality of your work and take a methodical approach to
troubleshooting and resolution.ExperienceRequired
- 3 year(s): Experience in IT in company-wide project/program
management, in a Business Systems Analyst capacity.
- 1 year(s): Experience with SQL
- 2 year(s): Documenting business processes.
- 2 year(s): Writing technical documents.
- 2 year(s): Support SAAS applications.
- 1 year(s): Microsoft SharePointPreferred
- 2 year(s): Production Support/Operations Final Tier escalation
- 2 year(s): Experience with a CRM tool (preference to
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Body Contour Centers, LLC, Kirkland , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!