Company: Larry's Markets Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Our Produce Clerks are knowledgeable individuals who enjoy educating others about our delicious offerings, and ensuring our robust displays are clean, well-stocked and visually appealing. Our fast-paced environment requires team members to successfully prioritize between routine tasks (such as product management, food display upkeep and organization) and immediate guest needs. We seek outgoing, friendly individuals to help us showcase our tasty, fresh produce!
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'D DO
* Maintain high-quality standards in product management and presentation, supporting and executing production of produce merchandising and displays.
* Provide outstanding customer service and readily communicate product information to increase sales, meet revenue goals, and best serve guests.
* Participate in physical inventories and practices inventory control.
* Ensure that highest quality products are stocked; appropriately remove and replace outdated product from sales areas on a daily basis.
* Effectively perform light housekeeping duties within the department.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
For this role, we seek candidates with a high level of self-motivation and initiative who can problem solve and have proven success working in a diverse team environment. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality output while working within deadlines; they will possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
Our team members deliver exceptional customer service and possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills. Hired team members will demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of food, including ingredients, applications, pronunciations, and culinary skills.
We strive to find candidates with knowledge of food safety, HACCP/Department of Health guidelines. Ideally, our new Produce Clerk will have one year of produce experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay
* 20% team member discount
* Medical, dental, vision insurance (very low cost to team members)
* Health savings accounts (subject to qualified medical plans)
* Flexible spending arrangements (subject to qualified medical plans)
* Company-funded disability and life insurance
* Employee Assistance Program available to all team members
* Retirement plans available to all team members
* Paid vacation, personal, and holiday time off
* Sick/safe leave provided consistent with local and state requirements
* Reduced cost ORCA Card program for King County team members
* Education support
* Career development opportunities
* Wage/salary range: $19.25 - $22.15
The specific programs and options available to any given team member are dependent upon eligibility factors such as position, date of hire, work location, and terms of applicable collective bargaining agreements.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
Employment may be dependent upon successful background check and reference checks. All store employees must have a valid Washington State Food Workers Card to begin work.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): It is the policy of Metropolitan Market, LLC that all employees and applicants be afforded equal opportunities in employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity and gender stereotypes), national origin, religion, disability, or retaliation for engaging in an EEO protected activity. The Company prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any of these categories, as well as on age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a parent, military service, or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Larry's Markets Inc, Kirkland , Produce Clerk, Other , Kirkland, Washington
here to apply!