CNA / Unit Tech - Acute Rehab (.6 FTE, Nights)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wage Range: $18.46 - $27.65 / hour
- Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced CNA's with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
- Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for CNAs with less than one year
experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to
maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range
reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the
highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based
on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined
based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of
education and internal equity.
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Unit Tech performs
tasks involving direct and indirect patient care, treatment,
transportation, and various clerical tasks.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in patient activity
and/or symptoms such as vital signs, respiration, discomfort,
intake, output, weight, and bleeding.
- Assists with or prepares patient for transport including moving
patient to and from bed to gurney or wheelchair. Transports
patients, patient belongings and valuables, blood products,
supplies, pharmaceuticals, equipment and specimens to and from
- Acknowledges patient inquiries; responds or refers inquiries
appropriately. Answers patient call lights; determine nature of
problem; respond within scope and/or obtain appropriate
- Assists RNs and other healthcare providers with wound care and
patient procedures as directed.
- Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance,
punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective
performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and
for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon)
timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with
organizational policy, goals and values.
- Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this
position in support of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience
REQUIRED for the position:
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant (NA-C) in the
State of Washington.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Demonstrates ability to apply knowledge of basic patient care
techniques and procedures in the care of the specific age group to
DESIRED for the position:
* Recent experience in an acute care facility
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees' commitment and
contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of
quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible,
and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and
improve health and financial well-being.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- On-demand virtual health care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Voluntary legal insurance
- Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
- Free parking
- Commuter benefits
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an
EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
2023 Benefits Guide
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International
Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union membership is
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , CNA / Unit Tech - Acute Rehab (.6 FTE, Nights), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!