Pharmacy Service Associate FT
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Pharmacy Service Associate Contribute to our mission to improve
Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy
Service Associate, today! As a Pharmacy Service Associate, you
assist the Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacist, and Pharmacy Manager
with serving customers and maintaining the Pharmacy department.
Your purpose is to provide excellent customer service to customers
within the Pharmacy department. Why you will THRIVE here: You love
to help people.
You have an innate need to find answers where they arent
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
You enjoy an organized environment.
You always remember details.
Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch. Day-in-the-Life of a
Pharmacy Service Associate:
- Enter sales into the cash register, process payments, and bag
- Manage the pharmacy will-call area, including placing and
retrieving prescriptions for customers.
- Pull aged will-calls that are listed on your daily report.
- Take prescription information from customers.
- Answer the telephone in the Pharmacy department.
- Assist customers in the over-the-counter medication area of the
- Perform routine inventory control tasks and checks on
quantities, quality, and availability against records.
- Follow a range of mandatory procedures and methods of work
(including the use of personal protection equipment where relevant)
to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of yourself and
- Organize your work schedule to get the job done, coordinating
with support services, and assigning short-term tasks to others if
- Cross-train to assist in other departments as needed.
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old. What's in it for
you? In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of
our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid
time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging. Apply to become a Rite Aid Pharmacy
Service Associate and thrive with us today! 178288668Required
Keywords: Rite Aid, Kirkland , Pharmacy Service Associate FT, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!