Cashier - Service Associate PT
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Service AssociateContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Bartell Drugs Service
Associate, today!**"Bartell Drugs ranked 2nd most recognized and
respected brand in Washington State"** - Forbes Listing Top 10 **As
a Service Associate, you are responsible for the day-to-day
operations, care, and service provided to our customers & patients.
Your purpose is to help others achieve a higher level of well-being
through thoughtful and attentive customer service.Why you will
THRIVE here:You love to help people.
You enjoy jumping in and helping.
You are a natural leader.
You consistently exceed expectations.
You are excited to provide top-notch customer service.
You remember people and they remember you.
You easily turn customer complaints into
compliments.Day-in-the-Life of a Service Associate:
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with
their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving
- Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while
completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store.
- Stock store shelves and endcaps with merchandise.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling
alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if
- Build and maintain displays of merchandise and complete new
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly
advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the
shelves.Qualifications:Must be at least 18 years old.What's in it
for you?In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness
of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid
time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.Apply to become a Bartell Drugs
Service Associate and thrive with us today!183311171Required
Keywords: Rite Aid, Kirkland , Cashier - Service Associate PT, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!