Initial Job Ad - All positions - CHHJ Lynnwood
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Thirlwall NW
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Mover / Junk Remover / Driver - WEEKLY PAYCHECKS
LOCATED IN LYNNWOOD, WA 98087
We are hiring entry level and/or experienced MOVERS, JUNK REMOVERS
and DRIVERS! We will train! We are the newest College Hunks
location in Washington and are hiring for all positions asap before
our opening in May.
Earn up to $30 per hour including hourly wage plus tips and
As a -Truck Team Member, you will help the truck team leader to
move clients from their origin location to their destination
location, or remove their junk to a donation, recycling or disposal
As a -Truck Team Leader, you will act as a driver, navigator,
hauler and mover.
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. -You don't have to be a
College student; just willing to provide amazing service and
stress-free solutions to our Customers.
Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.
-College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving -is the fastest-growing
junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America and also has
impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on
The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters,
AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's
Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall
Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The
Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
As a Mover - Junk Remover, you are the first point of contact for
clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 100%
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by example, showing them what the core values of
the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires on the day to day operations and core
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Work hard to safely remove items from customers' homes,
offices, and buildings
- Drivers will maneuver the truck safely, complete paperwork, and
navigate job sites and disposal sites.
- Keep track of all truck contents (tools, clipboards, paperwork,
and safety equipment).
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and excited
about the opportunity for growth.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and
performance based bonuses. EARN $17-$22 PER HOUR PLUS TIPS with
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. Tips have the potential to
add significantly to your hourly wage when you provide great
Do you think you can WOW our customers? Apply today! Workout and
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Thirlwall NW, Kirkland , Initial Job Ad - All positions - CHHJ Lynnwood, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!