Full-Time Infant Nanny
Company: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors
Posted on: May 12, 2022
College Nannies & Sitters
Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, WA, USA
Have you worked as a babysitter, daycare worker, nanny, or church
nursery volunteer? Have you raised children of your own? Are you
seeking a position that allows you to customize your schedule? If
so, we welcome you to our Nanny Team, working with a variety of
healthy families around your customizable schedule! Full-time and
Part-Time positions are now available in Kirkland.
As a Nanny you will:
- Care for children in-home, but you will not be required to
- No household duties other than common sense clean-up of your
activities or meals with the child
- Support families who need care for children ranging from infant
through toddler. Highest demand for care for children under the age
- Engage children by providing safety and leading hands-on
activities based on your observations of the children's
This position provides a customizable work schedule where you can
fulfill your passion for caring for children and not waste time
looking for work or interviewing for uncertain positions. We'll get
you working according to your schedule and we'll provide the
- Receive paid training and a Nanny Kit filled with
age-appropriate activities and games that you will bring to
- Enjoy opportunities to advance in the childcare field, and have
first chance to be placed with families seeking one consistent
nanny, both full or part-time.
- Paid Sick Time for both Part-Time and Full-Time schedules
- Benefits including Medical Stipend, Paid Vacation Time, Paid
Holidays, Student Loan Repayment Matching funds or Retirement
Savings Matching funds for Full-Time work
- Opportunities for mileage stipend, bonuses for excellent
feedback, and various contests and get-togethers for support and
- Legal employment on a W-2 including Unemployment Insurance and
the ability to build your resume
Experience and education requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age and High School Diploma or GED
- Infant experience mandatory
- Experience working with children, paid or unpaid with at least
2 references speaking to childcare work
- Reliable transportation and cell phone
- Your willingness and ability to travel to various homes
throughout the area
- CPR Certified or willing to be
- Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Commitment to be communicative and responsive to staffing
supervisor and a bright smile to greet each family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
So, what's next? Eager to get started? You could be working as
early as next week! Follow these instructions to start earning and
meeting our amazing families:
- Apply below.
- Almost immediately you will be invited to answer a brief survey
and then schedule a virtual interview time convenient to you.
- In our interview, we'll get to know more about you and your
experience and begin to think about the position or the family you
might best be a match for.
- You're a fit? We'll welcome you to the team with an offer.
- As we work to schedule your orientation and first days of work,
we will be verifying your references, getting your background
screens completed, and preparing your nanny bag of games,
activities, and more for your first dates of work.
- We'll continue to support you throughout your time with us from
meet-ups, bonus opportunities, training, and more. We'll be just a
phone call or text away when you need us.
- Once on our team, you will be considered for additional work,
new positions or promotions that fit your growing skill set.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors, Kirkland , Full-Time Infant Nanny, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!