Company: Jimmy's - Serv-Tech Roofing
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Kirkland Branch of Jimmy's Roofing is seeking career-minded
individuals looking to join our team. Since its founding in Spokane
in 2001, Jimmy's has created a culture of personal and professional
growth supported in-part by a belief in life-long learning and
development. Training opportunities include the expected hands-on
technical training for those new to the industry, along with
customer service, general business, and leadership. We offer a
career instead of a job!
The significant growth that we are currently experiencing is
creating opportunities for advancement now and in the future for
those willing to work hard, learn, and commit to our core values of
honesty, integrity, loyalty, courtesy and moral strength. Come
learn and grow with us!
To lead the team during the installation of a quality roof, in a
safe and efficient manner.
- 5 years of experience in Roofing.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree.
- Have a current and valid Driver's License.Essential
- Ability to diagnose roof leaks on Commercial and Residential
- Make appropriate repairs on all types of roof systems.
- Perform Commercial and Residential roof maintenance.
- Supervision of team members. Directing team and delegating
- Responsible for paperwork completion, timesheets and ensuring
safety policies are being followed.
- Direct customer interaction and relations.
- Perform roof repair estimates (training provided).
- Responsible for company equipment and
- Knowledge of OSHA and Washington State Labor & Industries
guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work at heights while following proper safety
- Make timely decisions using sound judgment.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Carry out basic math functions, including taking
- Present with professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects.
- Physical Requirements:
- Job functions require the ability to sit, stand, climb, walk,
grasp, reach, stoop/crouch, and crawl.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to exchange information through listening and talking
with other individuals.Equipment/Tools Utilized:
Regular use of machinery, ladder, hand tools, transportation
equipment, office equipment etc.
Workplace Environmental Conditions:
Moderate to loud noises in work environment. Exposure to heat,
cold, uneven work surfaces and variable weather conditions.
Benefits & Perks:
- Steady Year-Round Work.
- A Safe, Professional, and Drug Free Work Environment.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Company Uniforms Provided.The physical demands described are
representative of those that must be met by an individual to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
**Jimmy's Roofing is a drug-free workplace. All employment offers
are contingent upon passing a criminal background, drug and
physical aptitude test**
Keywords: Jimmy's - Serv-Tech Roofing, Kirkland , Roofing Foreman, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!