NAR / HCA / RNA / EA - Jefferson House
Company: Koelsch Communities
Posted on: January 8, 2022
We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences
anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with
cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they
deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity
to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this
Quote from a current caregiver: "our care, our touch, talking to
him throughout the care, got him to open up, decreased his
concerns, and he was no longer combative... As a caregiver, that's
something to be proud of!"
Full and Part-time opportunities!
Starting at $18/hr!
Walk-in interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!
New grads welcome to apply!
CNA Certification Program! We pay all of the costs to get your
certified! Find a career with us!
NARs welcome to apply!
- CNA Schooling / Certification Program Available!!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and other insurances
(pay as low as $40 per pay period!)
- Receive $900 annually paid into your HSA account
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earn $500 through our referral program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of
- Complimentary meal during scheduled shiftCNA
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and
activity while providing personal care assistance.
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care
promptly, and provide or obtain assistance with care as
- Keep environment safe and clean for residents.
- Observe and uphold resident rights at all times.
- Observe residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental,
or behavioral condition, unusual symptoms, accidents, injuries, or
unusual occurrences, and report promptly to a licensed nurse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.CNA QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Washington State.
Paid for through our CNA Certification Program! NAR, RNA, EA, HCA
encouraged to apply!
- Must possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate and update as
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and
as required by state regulations.COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for
temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance
of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to
our COVID-19 prevention and response.ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIES
We are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch
Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with
multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior
Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer
service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch
Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable
environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the
common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by
providing the finest living experiences anywhere.
Koelsch Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these
protections extend to all management practices and decisions,
including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems,
promotions/demotions, training, and any other career development
programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status (physical or mental), family medical
history, genetic information, political affiliation or any other
Key Words: Caregiver, CNA, Nursing Assistant, Environmental Aide,
Health Care Aide, HCA, EA, RNA, NAR, Senior Caregiver, Senior Care,
Resident Care, Resident Aide, Senior Living, Senior Housing,
assisted living, memory care, veteran, military spouse ,
Keywords: Koelsch Communities, Kirkland , NAR / HCA / RNA / EA - Jefferson House, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!