Instructional Assistant (Full Time / Days)
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Instructional Assistant Position at the Overlake
Working Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, the person
in this position provides assistance to special needs students in a
classroom setting at Overlake Hospital's Specialty School in
Bellevue. Assists in development and delivery of the IEP and works
closely with the classroom teacher to supervise classroom related
Full Time - Days!
- Must be a high school graduate and also meet the Washington
State paraprofessional guidelines (2 years of college credit).
- Bachelors in Education or Mental Health field preferred.
- Previous experience working with behaviorally disturbed,
mentally ill, and/or children with learning disabilities preferred.
Previous experience in either intensive psychiatric treatment
facilities or school systems is helpful.
- Position requires Right Response certification within first 6
months of employment
- Positions requires non-healthcare CPR and First Aid
certifications within the first year of employment.
- Current WA State driver's license preferred
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex Spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free Parking
- Free ORCA pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and
- And much more!
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted ski lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a
highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent
and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our
group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior
outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We
believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees
feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and
high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain
the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Kirkland , Instructional Assistant (Full Time / Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!