Endoscopy RN - Special Procedure Unit (.6 FTE) 8 HR VARIABLE
Company: Overlake Hospital
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Looking for GI/Pulmonary trained RN for busy endoscopy
department weekend shifts. Patient types include both inpatients
and outpatients. Services covered include upper and lower GI and
.6 FTE (48 hour biweekly pay period)
8 Hour VARIABLE Shift
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience required.
- One to two years’ experience working with Diagnostic and
Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've
cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're
more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for
you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate
professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a
healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to
providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive
and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed
to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our
Keywords: Overlake Hospital, Kirkland , Endoscopy RN - Special Procedure Unit (.6 FTE) 8 HR VARIABLE, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!