Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tanium is looking for an experienced Workplace Coordinator to be
the face of our Kirkland Headquarters office. This person will help
keep our team and our office running through management of
facilities, vendors, and all things operations-related.
Independence, flexibility, dependability, and excellent
organizational skills are a must. This office location is our
headquarters and the office of our CEO, Executive Chairman, CMO,
Chief of Staff & SVP of Strategy.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the facility is running smoothly in all aspects with
limited day to day guidance from your leadership.
- As this office expands, it will be a center for executives and
customers, this role must greet and host VIP guests.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for staff
- Follow office health and safety protocols.
- Perform onboarding and off-boarding tasks for incoming and
- Work with Property Management and Tanium Security Team on
access badge allocation and building / office access control.
- Perform all day to day support of this location.
- Manage vendor relationships, office supplies, office equipment,
and overall office appearance autonomously.
- Field maintenance and service requests: Coordinate repairs with
building engineers and various vendors.
- Support administrative processing and billing.
- Manage food program at this location: Work with vendors to
ensure kitchen supplies, snacks, and beverages are stocked daily
and lunch is delivered on schedule.
- Manage relationships with service providers and building
- Fulfill all mail and shipping requirements at this location:
Pickup, sort, & distribute incoming mail daily, prepare & ship
- Support onsite events including: set up, tear down,
coordination with vendors and internal staff to ensure event
- Assist in supporting a remote first workforce as directed by
the Workplace leadership: including remote office and remote
- Provide project management skills with ability to support a
workplace project or initiative as directed.
- Assist in Tanium Swag Store operations, which is part of the
Who we're looking for:
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility
and control that transforms how the world's largest and most
sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing
devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There's a reason why
more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial
institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a
team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of
"Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing" for 2019 and 10th on
FORTUNE's list of the "100 Best Medium Workplaces."
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities
with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
Keywords: Tanium, Kirkland , Workplace Coordinator, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!