Interventional Radiology Technologist (40 hrs/wk,Days)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
EvergreenHealth, an integrated two- hospital system
headquartered in the vibrant and beautiful Puget Sound area just
outside of Seattle, seeks an Experienced Interventional Radiology
Technologist for its main campus 318 -bed Hospital located in
Kirkland, WA that includes three busy labs, including a new Biplane
lab and recovery areas.
The Interventional Radiology Technologist assists physicians in
the completion of invasive vascular imaging procedures to include,
but not be limited to, cerebral, peripheral and visceral
angiography, stent placement, angioplasty, and thrombectomy in
addition to the duties of a radiologic technologist. May function
as a Cardiovascular Technologist as needed.
Enjoy your career at an award-winning, community hospital in a
locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live
- Understands how to set, adjust and control a variety of
electronic equipment to apply ionizing radiation for radiographic
- Has detailed knowledge of all exams that can be performed in
the Cardiac Cath or Interventional Labs and can explain components
to patients and their families.
- Demonstrated operational competence in use and maintenance of
all equipment used in vascular imaging procedure including:
physiological monitors, digital subtraction angiography, cine
radiography, contrast injector, radiofrequency ablation, angiojet
device and temporary pacemaker.
- Performs the role of scrub, circulating, and monitoring
- Demonstrates operational competence with, but not limited to,
vascular imaging equipment, digital subtraction angiography,
physiological monitoring equipment, contrast injectors, pacemakers,
intra-aortic balloon pumps and atherectomy devices.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Current ARRT
- Current State of Washington Radiologic Technologist
- 1 year of experience in radiology setting
- Experience with vascular imaging procedures including cerebral
angiography, embolization and thrombectomy neurologic
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification by date of
- Current ACLS Provider certification by date of hire
- Must have oral and written language skills, visual and aural
skills in order to communicate, ensure and deliver safe patient
care and to provide a legal record of care.
- Must have necessary knowledge and training to care for the
specific age group under his or her care.
DESIRED for the position:
Extensive experience with vascular imaging procedures including
cerebral angiography, embolization and thrombectomy neurologic
- This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers
(UFCW), Local 21.
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision
and retirement plans, free parking, Relocation reimbursement and
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Interventional Radiology Technologist (40 hrs/wk,Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!