Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Amazing opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for
their next role in a fast-growing company!
Have you heard of Nortal? We are a global technology-focused
consulting firm with offices in the US, Europe, and MEA. Our teams
are passionate about software craftsmanship, best practices, and
emerging technologies. As a Nortal HR Generalist, you will be
making sure we stay at the top of our game and by providing
guidance and warm support to all of our "Nortalists" while working
closely with our HRBP on implementing initiatives/programs for
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations issues
related to, but not limited to, leave of absence, time and
attendance, accommodation requests, performance management process,
and internal mobility.
- Manage benefits administration (open enrollment, QLEs, COBRA)
and 401(k) administration. This includes proposing changes to
existing offerings, as appropriate.
- Manage leave of absence programs and workers compensation
- Performs compensation market research on a semi-annual basis
and proposes changes based upon analysis.
- Facilitates the semi-annual review process, trainings, and
- Educate and guide employees and managers on company policies,
processes, and practices.
- Assist with manager inquiries on people programs and
- Provide monthly people data reporting and light analytics to
the leadership team.
- Prepares compliance-related reporting, including but not
limited to, EEO-1 reporting, benefit census reports, and OSHA
- Analyze employee engagement survey data to identify issues and
- Partners with our Talent Acquisition team to answer candidate
- Support the HRBP in implementing initiatives and programs to
create an exceptional employee lifecycle experience and cultivate
improvement within our people culture.
- Maintain US employee knowledge base in SharePoint and
Confluence, draft company policies and procedures, and update the
- Suggest improvements to existing processes and employee
experience as well as fix pain points through automation,
streamlining, and shared services.
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process
improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results.
- Keep current on all HR industry best practices, company program
and policy knowledge, employment laws, trends and share knowledge
with team related to the current scope.
- Support announcements of internal HR updates on monthly
company-wide call and quarterly company meetings, as required.
- Supports the execution of key HR initiatives in partnership
with the HRBP.
- Mentors HR Coordinator and provides escalation support for
- May support immigration visa processes, when applicable.
- 3+ years of human resources experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with employees of all levels
within the organization.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills necessary to
communicate and work effectively with management and
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong understanding of federal and state employment laws.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with effective
time management skills, prioritization, and high-quality
- Ability to understand and communicate complex personnel
policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills and attention
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft O365 environment,
including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work under time constraints and manage multiple
- Must be able to follow strategic direction and work in a team
- PHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in fluent English.
Nortal US Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified
Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard
To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status,
Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By
See more http://nortal.com
Keywords: Dev9, Kirkland , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!