Company: PACE Engineers, Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Utilizing multiple software platforms, provide accurate,
complete and timely communication of information to and from
clients and firm staff
- Assist the Project Surveyor to effectively solve potential
problems; performing the necessary research of public records; and
performing survey computations
- Provide written legal descriptions and exhibit figures at the
direction of the professional surveyor
- Provide input to, understanding and following project
workflows; completing assigned tasks on or ahead of schedule;
knowledge and review of budget
- Analyze and process field data using 3D Laser Scanning, GPS and
LiDAR tools and software.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D related to: Point
Clouds, layer management & usage, text, dimensions, lines,
viewports, plotting & plot scales, pen tables, etc
- Experience with 3D laser scanning, photogrammetry, remote
sensing, LiDAR, GIS or Revit preferred
- Efficient, thorough, detail-oriented, and dedicated to quality
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with internal
- Good working knowledge of general computer
functions/applications (Windows Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed
to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic under state or local law.
Keywords: PACE Engineers, Inc, Kirkland , Survey Technician, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!