Dishwasher-SEIU - Food and Nutrition Services (per diem)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cleans and stocks dishware, kitchen utensils and carts;
operating the cleaning equipment; preparing, delivering and
retrieving catering carts; delivering and retrieving patient tray
carts to and from patient floors, hospice and general department
Correctly operates the dish washing machine, pre-rinse and cart
sprayers, pot and pan sink, micro-sprayer, patient carts, coffee
urns and catering carts, per department procedures/policies.
Ensures continuous availability of clean dishware, utensils and
Prepares patient tray line carts for delivery.
Prepares food and beverage carts for Doctor and Surgeon
- Knows and practices the principles of infection control, safety
sanitation and proper food handling technique.
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and
- A valid Washington state "Food and Beverage Workers"
- Current Washington State Driver's license
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
DESIRED for the position:
- Institutional dish washing experience
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International
Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union membership is optional.
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Dishwasher-SEIU - Food and Nutrition Services (per diem), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!