Zoning Manager - Seattle
Company: DISH Network Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the
wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health
care, education, sustainability, city management, and
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win
- and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence,
and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our
greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
DISH Wireless is seeking an experienced Zoning Manager to drive
the zoning efforts in our Seattle markets. The Zoning Manager will
provide a single point of contact for local zoning issues which
arise as a result of Dish Wireless' application to build a cell
sites and a local wireless network.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
- Lead the development of a local zoning strategy covering the
buildout of Dish's 5G network
- Provide assessment of rules and regulations and court case
impact on 5G build out
- Develop guidelines for local site acquisition vendors and tower
companies on filings for zoning approval with local zoning offices
to ensure uniformity and conformity to FCC
- Develop and implement a consistent market risk analysis
process; develop a system of tracking changes in regulations
- Develop and implement consistent tracking and analysis of
zoning code amendments and changes that they may cause to the 5G
- Serve as point of contact for major issues with Head Quarters
- Develop zoning materials which meet "eligible facilities" i.e.
6409 as revised (WIA filing)
- Review standard and exceptions drawings for zoning issues for
issues and compliance and provide feedback to the development team
and vendors, as appropriate
- Develop guidelines for hiring outside zoning counsel (when
- Manage billing and approval of timesheets from outside zoning
- Collaborate with local RF engineering during the design phase
for selection of sites which are "zoneable"
The successful Zoning Manager will have:
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience managing zoning and
- Significant experience interacting with local
- JD Preferred, but not required
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH Network Corporation, Kirkland , Zoning Manager - Seattle, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!