Coordinator-Regulatory Compliance/Infection/Prevention - Quality Management (40 hrs/wk)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Coordinator-Regulatory Compliance/Infection/Prevention is
responsible for the coordination of a broad range of activities
that sustain ongoing awareness of and compliance with ambulatory
care regulatory compliance requirements, including Joint Commission
and Department of Health (DOH) standards, including all associated
follow up reporting. Coordinates infection control activities for
the ambulatory settings including surveillance, public reporting,
monitoring and education to ambulatory practices to prevent the
transmission of diseases.
Works collaboratively with various levels of staff within the
organization, to build a strong knowledge of and compliance with
infection control and regulatory standards/requirements in the
ambulatory care setting.
Coordinates preparation for Joint Commission and other
accreditation, certification and regulatory reviews within the
ambulatory care setting; coordinates the survey processes in these
areas including survey schedule, surveyor assistance and required
Provides the organization wide coordination of regulatory
compliance and survey readiness for EHMG and specialty clinics.
In collaboration with the Executive Director of Infection
Control and Prevention, conducts an annual risk assessment related
to the clinics, and develops and infection control plan specific to
the EvergreenHealth ambulatory clinics.
- Ensures that ambulatory practices follow sound infection
control practices and incorporate these practices into policy and
.6. In collaboration with the Manager-Regulatory Compliance,
responsible for investigating, following up and appropriately
notifying internal/external entities of significant adverse
reportable events within the ambulatory care setting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- 3 years of related experience
- Certification in Infection Control and Prevention (must achieve
within 3 years of hire)
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards, Survey process or
- Knowledge of methods of data collection, manipulation,
interpretation, and presentation of information
- Familiarity with the Tracer Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to establish cooperative working
relationships with diverse groups and individuals, medical staff,
and other health care disciplines
- Skills with information management systems to support
regulatory compliance, including database management, database
analysis and reporting, and flowchart software
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft products in a
Windows environment, as well as spreadsheets and QI data display
DESIRED for the position
: Knowledge of health care trends, care processes and best
practices that support regulatory requirements.
- Infection control and prevention experience
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Coordinator-Regulatory Compliance/Infection/Prevention - Quality Management (40 hrs/wk), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!