Ophthalmic Assistant-Certified Eye Care Clinic 40 hrs/week
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kirkland and Mill Creek Locations
Sign on bonus available
Provides entry level professional medical and administrative
help for ophthalmologist in a clinical setting. Works under general
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- WA State Medical Assistant Registration within 60 days of hire.
(Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification can be
- Current JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA)
- 1 year of experience working in an optometry or ophthalmology
- General knowledge of anatomy, pharmacology, medical
terminology, sterilization techniques and basic eye care.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally
and in writing.
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous Certified Ophthalmic Assistant experience
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Ophthalmic Assistant-Certified Eye Care Clinic 40 hrs/week, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!