Health Unit Coord/CNA - CardioVascular Neuro Surg Unit (Per Diem)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible for clerical and reception functions on assigned
units which includes close coordination with unit staff, patients
and family members, other healthcare professionals and
- Performs patient care duties in compliance with
EvergreenHealth's policy, protocol and procedures and within the
scope of a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
- Acts as unit resource and provide customer service to patients,
families, healthcare professionals and all staff.
- Assists in transporting patients within the hospital as back-up
support to the Transport Team.
- Performs various data collection and delivery involving lab
- Facilitates communications on the unit and between the unit,
ancillary departments and healthcare providers.
- Assists in care activities at the direction of the MD/RN.
- Ensures coverage of telephones and intercoms at all times.
- Maintains patient records and unit census records on a daily
- Processes physician orders from the patient chart, according to
- Coordinates admissions, transfers and discharges to the Charge
Nurse and appropriate departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in Washington state
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Must possess oral and written skills to efficiently communicate
and process information regarding patients.
DESIRED for the position:
- 1 year of related experience in a similar setting
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International
Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Health Unit Coord/CNA - CardioVascular Neuro Surg Unit (Per Diem), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!