Unit Tech (CNA) - MedSurg (36 hrs/wk, Nights)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced CNA's with a
minimum of one year experience and new employee of
- Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for CNAs with less than one year
experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth*
Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Unit Tech
performs tasks involving direct and indirect patient care,
treatment, transportation, and various clerical tasks.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in patient activity
and/or symptoms such as vital signs, respiration, discomfort,
intake, output, weight, and bleeding.
- Assists with or prepares patient for transport including moving
patient to and from bed to gurney or wheelchair. Transports
patients, patient belongings and valuables, blood products,
supplies, pharmaceuticals, equipment and specimens to and from
- Acknowledges patient inquiries; responds or refers inquiries
appropriately. Answers patient call lights; determine nature of
problem; respond within scope and/or obtain appropriate
- Assists RNs and other healthcare providers with wound care and
patient procedures as directed.
- Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance,
punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective
performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and
for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon)
timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with
organizational policy, goals and values.
- Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this
position in support of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant (NA-C) in the
State of Washington.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Demonstrates ability to apply knowledge of basic patient care
techniques and procedures in the care of the specific age group to
DESIRED for the position:
- Recent experience in an acute care facility
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International
Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union Membership is optional.
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Unit Tech (CNA) - MedSurg (36 hrs/wk, Nights), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!