RN- Neurosurgical Care Clinic (40 hrs/wk, Days)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced RN to join the
Neurosurgical Care Clinic team .
This RN ensures the direct nursing care of patients is conducted
within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies,
procedures, and guidelines. This nurse assists in the developing of
case management protocols.
- Manages the clinic flow.
- Provides continuity of care between the clinic, hospital, ER,
specialists, Home Health, Hospice and LTC facilities.
- Triages patients in person and via phone
- Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs and develops a nursing
- Participates with the providers to develop and implement the
plan of care
- Analyzes diagnostic / lab test results and relays that
information to the providers
- Coordinates critical results in a timely manner
- Provides oversight of medical assistants to ensure patient care
is provided within established guidelines and evaluates the
outcomes of care.
- May assist with the Medical Home pilot by attending
collaborative meetings, preparing month end reports, and working
toward case management of patients in conjunction with the nurse
- Performs nursing visits within scope of practice and assists
with developing group visits with manager and providers.
- Provides education and training for medical assistants in
collaboration with the manager and/or RN Quality Manager.
- Balances workloads and adjusts staffing in various pods to
adequately cover providers.
- Provides safe, family centered nursing patient care and serves
as a consultant to the patients and caregivers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of
employment if applicable
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Currently certified in BLS.
- 3 years of previous RN experience
- Chronic care management and patient education skills
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent programs and projects
effectively while Utilizing time, equipment and supplies
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous lead and/or supervisory experience demonstrating
effective, positive and constructive feedback skills
- Master's degree in Nursing
- We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits *
For more information about EvergreenHealth please visit the
EvergreenHealth Careers (jobvite.com)
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , RN- Neurosurgical Care Clinic (40 hrs/wk, Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!