Reset Specialist - Wine & Spirits
Company: Youngs Market Co
Posted on: June 8, 2021
If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the
Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:
Reset Specialists play a pivotal Marketing and Sales role at
Republic National Distributing Company/Young's Market Company. You
plan and organize store shelf displays. Store resets require
working with a schematic, recognizing RNDC products, and clear
communication with other employees, distributors, and store
personnel. This position works within our sales team to provide
exceptional customer service to assigned accounts.
- Drive to assigned stores throughout Western Washington to work
product to the shelves, handling cases and bottles of wine,
spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages for the purpose of sale or
- Provide and support assigned team with schematic and sales
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented
relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you
encounter throughout your job.
- Build displays in stores and maintain POS (point of sale)
- Interact in direct communication with store personnel and
- Assist sales teams with planning, selling and conducting resets
in retail accounts.
- Maintain and update files and databases regarding
- Create and manage process to ensure that stores are properly
scanned, and data entered, and movement reports are compiled and
- Merchandise assigned stores.
- Fill cold boxes and shelves with appropriate merchandise, and
rotate product on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain the back-stock area to allow for a safe and efficient
- Organize back stock to ensure accurate order writing for
- Accurately clock in and out, adhering to state labor laws.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's
Core Values at all times.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable vehicle, and
clean DMV record.
- Requires the use of your personal vehicle to drive from account
to account. You will be reimbursed for business related driving
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Walk, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, climb, crawl, reach with arms
and hands, grasp, carry, balance.
- 21+ years of age.
- Previous grocery or retail experience.
- Wine & Spirits Industry experience.
- Sales schematics experience.
- General knowledge of industry products.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and
Enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Youngs Market Co, Kirkland , Reset Specialist - Wine & Spirits, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!