Technical Program Manager, Ads Support
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with SQL.
- Experience coding with a general purpose programming language
(ie. Java, C/C++, Python).
- Experience with program management and working with
cross-functional teams and partners.
- MBA or MA/MS/PhD degree in Statistics.
- Distinctive problem solving, analytical skills, and impeccable
- Ability to translate analysis results into business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
gTech's Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep
user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google's Ads
products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or
automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners
closely with gTech's Support, Professional Services, Product
Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads
products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech
The Product & Tools Operations team (gPTO) lies within gTech and
strives to delight customers by obviating their need for support in
its product areas. Our team maintains close relationships with the
Engineering and Product partners that develop and improve Google's
products and internal tools. We are proponents of the customer
experience, advocating for product improvements backed by
As a Technical Program Manager, you will have the chance to run
complex programs that impact customer experience. You will be
responsible for providing data insights across our product areas
which will help guide product decisions to make product experiences
more seamless. You will combine quantitative excellence and
business acumen to shape and execute the modeling strategy that
drives our business framework. You will work cross-functionally
with teams across Google and be sought out as a trusted advisor by
Google creates products and services that make the world a
better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our
teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions
are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a
thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the
answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new
tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure
our customers benefit from the full potential of Google
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Drive the project management and technical execution focused
towards launching various new projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional tech and business teams in
developing project schedules, milestones and risk analyses.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control
project issues to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Oversee the creation of new data assets and tools as necessary
to support additional needs and requirements of a fast-growing
- Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs,
projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given
Keywords: Google Inc., Kirkland , Technical Program Manager, Ads Support, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!