Housekeeping - Environmental Services (40 hrs/wk, Nights)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Up to $2000 Sign on Bonus for new employee of
EvergreenHealth is seeking a Housekeeper to join our
Environmental Services team. Responsibilities include a awide range
of housekeeping duties to create and maintain a clean, sanitary,
safe, and attractive hospital environment for patients, visitors,
Maintains all floors, walls, windows, fixtures and furnishings
in a clean and sanitary condition according to departmental
Knowledge and use of proper cleaning and infection control
procedures in specific areas.
Communicates from assigned area the status of rooms to
Housekeeping Lead and Admitting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and
- Good communication skills
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off/vacation
- Extended illness coverage benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life & Disability Benefits
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Commuter benefits including discounted Transit Pass
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance
- EvergreenHealth Cafeteria and Gift Shop discounts
- Employee discounts for cell phone plans, movie tickets, gym
memberships, admission to local attractions, and more!
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International
Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. Union Membership is optional.
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Housekeeping - Environmental Services (40 hrs/wk, Nights), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!