Assistant Property Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential LLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Fairfield Residential is looking for an Assistant Property
Manager to join their team. Aspect at Totem Lake Apartments has 406
units and is located in Kirkland.
Are you looking to develop your skills in Property
We are looking for candidates that are eager to apply their
superior leasing and marketing experience into the next step of
their career as an Assistant Property Manager. The ideal candidate
will have at least one year of residential leasing, sales and/or
This is a great opportunity to be the Property Manager's right
hand person as you coordinate the leasing efforts, property
accounting and reporting.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Maintain all property accounting and reporting, including but
not limited to collecting and posting rent, financial and leasing
reports, month end, pre close, bank deposits and ensuring a
balanced rent roll.
- Continue using your leasing and sales experience to lease
- You will be the go-to person for the performance of the leasing
team and the manager's right hand person regarding the property's
- Cheer, lead and mentor our leasing team. They will look to your
guidance and experience related to leasing, closing, marketing,
apartment files, resident retention and marketing.
- Assistant Property Managers are responsible for cultivating and
managing the resident experience while supporting the property's
needs and policies.
What you can bring to the role:
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Experience as leasing consultant and the ability to close a
- Creative, motivating personality.
- Superior customer service! Ability to help our customers and
resolve any issues with professionalism and clear
- Ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining
detailed and well organized. Strong time management, organizational
skills, and good follow through with attention to detail are skills
needed to be successful in this role.
- Timely and accurate follow through so that our customers feel
their needs are recognized and met.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Prior experience using Yardi or other related property
management accounting software is helpful.
- Understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and
- Professional leadership skills and capable motivating a
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends,
evenings and holidays.
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential LLC, Kirkland , Assistant Property Manager, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!