Software Solutions Architect- (Software Engineering Excellence Team)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Nortal US is a global consulting company with offices in Europe,
MEA, and the United States. We hire full time employees for high
end engagements all over the world. Nortal US offers unique
opportunities to work alongside teams of highly talented and
motivated engineers and developers who work alongside some of the
biggest companies that have been able to make a name for themselves
in the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for an experienced
Software Solutions Architect (who is passionate about software
development best practices) to join our delivery team. To be
successful in this role, you (should be able to) thrive in solving
complex business problems and excel in driving the success of high
performing development teams.
The Software Solutions Architect will be guiding teams on best
practices within the SDLC. This can be done through coding, tech
sessions, lunch & learns, POC's, etc. You will generally be
technical but coach upon request. Ideally you will have a strong
background in software engineering, high emotional intelligence,
and the ability to engage teams, win their "buy in" and drive them
forward. You will work across various stakeholders and business
functions to identify, define and deliver solutions that meet
critical business needs. You will work closely with technical
teams, contributing to the technical solution, overseeing and
coordinating with other members of the team to ensure success.
Why join Nortal?
- Keep your skills fresh by working with some of the newest
technologies and tools out there
- Exercise your skills on scalable, business-critical application
stacks and infrastructure
- We are on the front line of emerging technologies across
- We are growing! Lots of opportunities for advancement
- Join and learn from a small, highly collaborative team of
What makes Nortal unique?
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun
and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the
technology we choose to the people who make up our team.
- With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality
results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity.
- We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical
- We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best
results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another
- we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- Coach, mentor, and train software engineers on SDLC best
- Develop software architecture and oversee software design
- Lead and participate in coaching software development teams on
SDLC best practices.
- Training and mentoring on technical skills
- Work with our client services team on preparing solutions for
clients, including both presenting slide decks as well as writing
proposals (including both technology and team composition
- Work with our resource management team to put the team together
for new projects
- Comfortable working with a cross-functional team (PM, Dev, QA,
Ops - we work in a team-based structure, but our clients typically
have cross-functional matrix organizations)
Your software development expertise:
- Deep understanding of the software build lifecycle including
- Experience working with multiple software development
- Design of architectures to support high scale or high
- Describe complicated software solutions to non-technical
- Breakdown complex technical solutions for a range of
experienced and skilled team members
- Use experience to determine levels of effort in technical
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related highly desired
- 10+ years of professional experience 7+ years in modern,
object-oriented software development
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- High-level Object Oriented programming language use -
preferably with recent hands-on Java
- Proven experience with software build life cycle - including
CI/CD - using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with API security, key management, application and
- Exposure to cloud environments (especially AWS)- experience
with developing cloud data strategies, best practices, and
- Demonstrated ability to balance architectural theory with
- Proven background of designing and implementing architecture
which solves strategic and tactical business needs
- Consultative mindset with the ability to speak with a broad
Nortal US Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified
Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard
To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status,
Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By
See more http://nortal.com
- This position is based in the Greater Seattle Area.
Keywords: Dev9, Kirkland , Software Solutions Architect- (Software Engineering Excellence Team), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!