Staffing Assistant - Staffing Office (40 hrs/wk, Days)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for the day-to-day staffing and scheduling
operations of the Staffing Office.
- Collects incremental census information and other related
information from each clinical unit at predetermined
- Uses staffing protocols and decision trees to deploy staff on
all shifts for nursing units. Accountable for staffing to grids,
under the supervision of the Patient Flow Manager.
- Maintains all unit schedules accurately in the Laborworkx
system, documenting and communicating employee absences to nursing
- Assigns adequate staffing days in accordance with policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to multi-task using the phone and computerized
- Must possess good organizational skills and be able to work
well under pressure.
- Must have oral, written, and personal computer skills to
efficiently communicate information to all customers.
DESIRED for the position:
- 1 year experience with staffing/scheduling Nursing Assistant
and/or Health Unit coordinator experience
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Staffing Assistant - Staffing Office (40 hrs/wk, Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!