Surgery Tech-Surgery (20 hrs/wk, Days)
Company: Evergreen Healthcare
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Up to $10,000.00 sign on bonus for new employee of
Works as a member of the patient care team focusing on
procedural care needs.
- Prepares rooms with appropriate instruments, sutures, supplies,
and equipment for each surgical procedure as outlined in the policy
and procedure manual.
- Demonstrates close attention to detail regarding aseptic
technique at all times.
- Participates in patient safety activities including presurgical
- Performs all counts as defined in the OR policies and
procedures measured by documentation on the OR record.
- Maintains an orderly and sterile instrument table and/or Mayo
- Consistently passes necessary instruments to surgeon and
- Remains alert and demonstrate an ability to handle unexpected
situations with calm efficiency.
- Prepares and handles medications on the sterile field under the
direct observation of a registered nurse.
- Handles records, labels, and specimens according to established
policy and procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be registered as a Surgical Technologist within the State
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
DESIRED for the position:
- Previous Surgical Tech experience
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement
between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers
(UFCW), Local 21.
Keywords: Evergreen Healthcare, Kirkland , Surgery Tech-Surgery (20 hrs/wk, Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!