Technical Operations Program Manager
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the
world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online.
GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a
professional website, attract customers, sell their products and
services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our
customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their
ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the
company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, WA. | This position is not
eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North
Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
The Technical Operations Program Manager
assists the Chief Data Officer with planning, project management,
communication, budget management, and rhythm of business
operations. The ideal candidate is organized, meticulous,
technically savvy, reliable, diplomatic, and resourceful.
What you'll get to do...
- Supports Chief Data Officer in meetings, by email, and phone
calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures that the Chief Data Officer's vision, culture, and
intent is properly communicated across teams
- Manages the agenda, notes, and action items of weekly CDO staff
and other CDO-led meetings
- Drives operational and planning processes to completion
- Drives budget planning exercises and budget management
- Provides ad-hoc support on projects small to large;
including research, financial modeling, and operations
- Drafts letters, emails, reports, and other correspondence on
behalf of the CDO.
Your experience should include...
- 4 years program management experience in a technical
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology, Management, Science
- Experience managing multiple concurrent programs from beginning
to end, including planning, scheduling, risk mitigation,
communications and reporting outcomes to Sr Leadership
- Outstanding communicator and collaborator; ability to
understand and explain complex technology requirements,
dependencies, operations and risk to employees with varying degrees
of technical depth
- Skilled at influencing and leading without formal authority
multiple engineering and operations teams to resolve issues
- Strong general business skills and acumen
- Prior hands-on experience developing efficient, repeatable
operational processes, as well as product and financial
- Financial planning responsibilities include compiling the
annual CDO budget as well as monthly plan vs actual spend
- Mature judgment and discretion in keeping sensitive information
- Experience developing executive presentations and
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work
seamlessly with a variety of personalities and functional
disciplines. Ability to build relationships with cross-functional
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple
concurrent projects to success
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and Machine Learning
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits
(My Wallet), including
paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of
our employee resource groups
to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs,
remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity or expression (including against any individual
that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from
recruiters or employment agencies.
Keywords: Godaddy, Kirkland , Technical Operations Program Manager, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!