Social Work Supervisor- Care Management (full time, days)
Posted on: June 3, 2021
As a member of the Care Management administrative team, the
individual in this position supervises all Clinical Care Managers
(Social Workers) and support staff. The Supervisor facilitates
effective partnerships between the Clinical Care Managers and their
Care Management RN colleagues as well as other health care
professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care for
patients and families.
- Provides supervision of all Clinical Care Managers and support
staff to ensure compliance with performance expectations.
- Prepares staff schedules; approves vacation requests; adjusts
timecards as necessary.
- In conjunction with Department Director, prepares and conducts
regular performance appraisals. Assures competency assessments,
license requirements, and other staff regulatory requirements are
- Collaborates with Department Leadership on staff engagement and
workplace improvement initiatives.
- Provides individual and group Clinical Supervision as needed
for team MSWs working towards full licensure.
- In consultation with Department Director disciplines, coaches
and counsels subordinate staff as needed.
- Represents Director/Department as requested at meetings,
committees, projects, etc.
- Participates in the regular review and update of Department
- Assists Director with budgeting process as requested.
- Performs audits to identify opportunities for staff performance
- Participates in the design and implementation of continuous
quality improvement projects.
- Proactively assures compliance with all State & Federal
regulatory requirements related to Department.
- May assist Clinical Care Managers with providing services and
consultation to patients / families as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or
REQUIRED for the position:
-Masters Degree or higher in Social work from an accredited
-Current Washington State LICSW
-Minimum of three (3) years of Acute Medical Social Work
-Previous leadership experience
DESIRED for the position:
-Approved Clinical Supervisor in the State of
-Five (5+) years of acute Medical/Surgical or Emergency Social Work
-Three (3+) years of leadership experience in a healthcare
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Social Work Supervisor- Care Management (full time, days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!