Kenworth Division of PACCAR has an opening for a Sales Analyst -
Credit Debit Memo Application (CDMA) Support. This role will be
located in Kirkland, WA.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides
financial services and information technology, and distributes
truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World's Best
heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in
providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel
efficiency and reduce emissions. The company's dedication to the
green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied
natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
Kenworth is the first truck manufacturer to receive the
Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Air Excellence award in
recognition of its environmentally friendly products.
Sales Analyst supports the Credit Debit Memo Application (CDMA)
by reviewing and processing requests received from Dealers and
internal users for debits or credits as it relates to published
programs, policies or pricing. The CDMA Analyst is responsible for
reviewing requests for accuracy and compliance while verifying
supporting documentation. This role is also responsible for
reconciliation and reporting of specific programs like Sourcewell
and OOIDA. The CDMA Analyst will be back-up to the Order Processing
Administrator and take on additional responsibilities as needed to
support the Sales Planning department.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Coordinate all activities relating to credit and debit requests
received from dealers and/or generated internally.
- Analyze incoming credit and debit requests for accuracy and
compliance to policies and sales promotions.
- Work with dealers to ensure complete documentation of credit
requests and dealer understanding of Kenworth decisions.
- Reconcile and report customer incentive programs like OOIDA and
Sourcewell on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Represent Kenworth on IT projects related to maintenance and
improvement to CDMA (Credit Debit Memo Application) system.
- Maintain desk procedures and create training materials for
others to use when assisting in credit processing.
- Serve as a backup to the Order Processing Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
other related area required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and gather facts
and resolve problems in a positive and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make sound
decisions based on various factors.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and maintain a
high level of productivity in a fast-paced, changing
- Experience using analytical platforms such as Excel and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Why work for PACCAR/Kenworth?
- Global Fortune 500 Company with a wide array of growth and
- Work alongside experienced goal-oriented colleagues recognized
as experts in their fields.
- Support and/or design the commercial vehicles of the future
with a focus on emerging technologies such as electric and
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for you and your
- Paid Time Off - vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
- 401k with 100% company match, AND a company paid pension plan
after 5 years.
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education - eligible after
1 year of service.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR promotes equal employment opportunities by implementing
policies and practices that ensure employees and applicants are not
discriminated against because of their race, color, religious
creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status
or other legally protected status. This applies to recruitment,
selection, placement, promotion, termination, rates of pay, and
other conditions of employment.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Publishing Sales, Medical, Sales, Healthcare,