Job Summary: As the in-store pricing coordinator, this position
is responsible to ensure that all products have an accurate retail
price displayed and that the displayed price accurately correlates
with the price represented in the front-end system. This position
also acts as a liaison for maintenance and repairs of all point of
Specific Job Duties:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the
* Maintains a complete understanding of the corporate pricing
policy and adheres to the standards that are set forth.
* Performs price validation in accordance with the price
* Ensures that all products have a legible price displayed for
* According to policy, prints and hangs price tags and signs in
the proper sequence, and in a timely fashion. Ensures tag/sign
displayed is consistent with presentation standards.
* According to policy, reviews and processes all Not On File
items in a timely fashion.
* Performs competitive price checks as directed by the current
Price Check Schedule and/or as directed by the POS
* Acts as a liaison between the store and maintenance provider
to ensure successful resolution for repairs needed on all point of
* Ensures RBX computer is maintained, batches processed and
backed up on a regular basis.
* Maintains tag and sign supply inventory. Provides assistance,
when necessary, with the maintenance of NCR 2127 and Pay Net
* Regularly communicates with the POS Administrator regarding
daily functions/workflow and project status; provides reports as
* Follows all policies and procedures without fail.
* Works effectively and relates well with others, including
supervisors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside of the
Company; exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, and
works to build and maintain constructive working relationships;
accepts and applies constructive feedback in a professional and
effective manner that enhances performance and resolves performance
* Demonstrates accountability; assumes responsibility for own
* Seeks out opportunities to learn and improve skills.
* Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Skills Required / Qualifications:
Candidates will be selected from applicants having the best
combination of the following qualifications:
* Prior experience with BASS, Inc. RBX, preferred.
* Possesses a minimum beginning proficiency in data-entry,
relating to Lotus 123 or MS Excel.
* Keyboarding (minimum of 35WPM) and 10-key skills required.
* Strong time management and organizational skills a must.
Ability to effectively prioritize tasks required.
* Analytical and problem solving skills required; attention to
* Demonstrates a high-level of self-motivation; takes
* Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with
diverse groups of people. Exceptional customer service skills
* Proven experience multi-tasking and completing projects with
conflicting deadlines on time. A sense of urgency required.
* Proven ability to follow directions and apply feedback.
* Proven ability to interact and perform all job
responsibilities with professionalism and confidentiality
* Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings, weekends and
* Exemplary attendance record.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): It is the policy of
Metropolitan Market, LLC that all employees and applicants be
afforded equal opportunities in employment without regard to race,
color, sex (including gender identity and gender stereotypes),
national origin, religion, disability, or retaliation for engaging
in an EEO protected activity. The Company prohibits discrimination
or harassment based on any of these categories, as well as on age,
genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as
a parent, military service, or any other bases protected under
applicable local, state, or federal law.