Company: Ignite Human Capital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Setting appointments with prospective and new applicants.
- Set and confirm appointments for originator and manage
- Provide administrative support managing various client
databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.)
- Assist the originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough
- Analyze customers credit and financial scenario and determining
appropriate loan product(s).r
- Run AUS findings and prepare the Initial Fee Worksheet.
- Pull and prep web applications and other duties
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software
systems; implement and execute new systems for team and
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining
compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising
materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to
Contract to Close duties:
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting
documentation to customers.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s)
and entering data as needed.
- Provide support in the collection and preparation of submitting
loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Reviewing CD to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent
with commitment to customer.
- Provide any necessary assistance through production and
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan
Additional common duties:
- Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response
time and excellent custom service.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new
- Collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering
necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source,
keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Discuss product features with customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, along with at
least two years of experience in Mortgage lending or related
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail
orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with
team members, visitors, and clientel.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft
Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ignite Human Capital, Kirkland , Assistant, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!