Field Sales Support
Company: Hines Supply
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hines Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking an
Estimator for Our Kirkland, ILLocation.
Recently voted Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Places to
Hines supply is seeking experienced candidates for our Estimator
position. Were a people first company thats passionate about
continuous improvement.Are you looking to join a company that
promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced
environment, thenapply now!
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and
homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years, we have remained
dedicated to providing quality, value and service to our customers.
Our core commitment is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
What you should know about working at Hines
- Were all about teamwork!All positions are
hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other!We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere.This is not a suit
and tie environment.
- We care about our communities.USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard!We are a continuous improvement
driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety.We provide a safe and
healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in
the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an Sales Support
- Calculate the amount of materials needed for home
- Prepare material quotes and communicate to customer
(Salesperson or Directly)
- Proactive follow-up with customer to assure completeness of
- Assist customer throughout the purchase, acting as the
customers primary sales contact
- Regularly review actual versus estimated materials on
completion of projects to assure accuracy
- Work on sales/hardware counter as assigned
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Knowledge.Previous building supply knowledge.
- Special Knowledge.Understanding of
measurements and basic math principles.
- Communication.Excellent interpersonal and
customer relation skills (Required).
- Education.High School Diploma or
- Physical Demands.Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
and up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Excellence.Must have an excellent attendance
history with a work ethic to match.
- **This role requires approximately 60% of the time spent at job
sites taking measurements. You will be required to maintain a Non
DOT driver file, with a clean MVR.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual.Medical, Dental and Vision (starting
the 1stof the month after 30 days).
- The Good.401(k) with company match.
- The Best.Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better.Employee Discounts and Company
- How do we top that?We support your educational
and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid
training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines Supply.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities areencouraged to
Keywords: Hines Supply, Kirkland , Field Sales Support, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!