Senior Software Engineer
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of software development experience, or 5 years with an
- Experience in any of the following: web/mobile application
development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems,
information retrieval, networking, systems/security software
- Master's, PhD degree, further education or experience in
engineering, computer science or other technical related
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation
technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore,
and interact with information and one another. Our products need to
handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web
search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all
areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing,
large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security,
artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and
mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software
engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google's
needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and
our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to
be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to
take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally
diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe
that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of
perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better
products and services.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire
people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take
on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on
millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only
revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability
and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new
platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to
Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are
changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to
data quality and workflow challenges.
Keywords: Google Inc., Kirkland , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!