Senior ServiceNow Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world
by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20
million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to
name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers
and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the
tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and
personal initiative into success. .
Join our team
We are looking for a strongly driven ServiceNow software
engineer and developer who enjoys working with multiple parts of
the platform. You will initially focus on building the Enterprise
Onboarding application within ServiceNow but will also contribute
to other modules such as core ITSM, CSM, HR Case Management and
Custom applications. As an engineer on the ServiceNow center of
excellence team, you will work with internal customers and team
members to deliver ServiceNow workflows and automation to make
GoDaddy run faster.
What you'll get to do
- Work with a team to implement and customize the ServiceNow
Enterprise Onboarding module functionality.
- Work with other internal teams to understand their ServiceNow
requirements and implement those requirements in the platform.
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the
overall ServiceNow Platform.
- Solve problems and find solutions independently using available
tools within ServiceNow.
- Debug complex issues found in production between multiple
systems or services.
- Automate business processes within ServiceNow using server-side
- Participate in small, cross-functional, agile teams in various
agile ceremonies (e.g.stand-up, facilitate a pair programming
session, code review with others, drive an idea at sprint planning,
- Support the larger team as part of an on-call rotation (10-20%
Your experience should include
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working with ServiceNow.
- Expertise in one or more ServiceNow processes / functions
someone viewed as a go to technical person on a team.
- Familiarity and experience with ServiceNow concepts, such as
business rules, workflows, flow designer, integrations, and app
- Ability to independently perform server-side scripting
You might also have
- Prior experience customizing, implementing and configuring the
HR Module and/or Enterprise Onboarding plugin is preferred.
- Front-end experience designing intuitive interfaces for users
within ServiceNows portal.
- Experience working with and deploying Highly Available and
Highly Scalable applications.
- Experience in multiple ServiceNow modules, potentially
including ITSM, CSM, CMDB, and custom application development.
- Experience building testing suites using ServiceNows ATF
- Experience instrumenting applications and infrastructure to
collect and report on Availability, Capacity, Performance.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services at
- Experience as a Linux/UNIX Engineer or developer.
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (), including paid time off, 401k,
equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource
groups (). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love
entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and
make your own way.
Keywords: GoDaddy, Kirkland , Senior ServiceNow Engineer, Other , kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!