Company: Hand & Stone
Posted on: May 3, 2021
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP-
We are in search of a Lead Esthetician looking for a long term
role in a stable and positive environment. Hand & Stone provides
high quality, result driven facial services delivered in a
beautiful environment. Our menu has expanded to include the latest
advancements in skin care including Dermalinfusion, LED Skin
Phototherapy, NuFACE microcurrent, as well as microdermabrasion and
chemical peels. Our Estheticians love the opportunity to build a
treatment plan for their clients that may incorporate one or more
of these progressive treatment options. Professionals have the
ability to build repeat business fairly quickly with our membership
Our estheticians are a critical link to create an outstanding
customer experience. Your expertise in skin care and product
knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your
appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the
client. Education is a huge focus and is offered on an ongoing
basis through Education on Demand platforms.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that
specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With
over 400 locations and counting, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader
in the membership-based spa service industry.
Hand and Stone - Kirkland is currently seeking dynamic,
self-motivated individuals who have a passion for skin care to work
in a supportive and exciting environment. As a Hand and Stone Lead
Esthetician, your responsibilities include but are not limited
- Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
- Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals
as outlined by Spa Management.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales
Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
- Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product
inventory and supply usage
- Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing
top level services
- This position is a full time position expected to work 30 - 35
hours weekly at the spa including one weekend day a week and an
- Participating in offered training programs, conferences and
other opportunities for professional growth
- Assist in planning events
- Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
- Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
- Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review
prior month's performance highlights and action plan for the month
- Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
- Strong retail and sales upgrade record
- Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing
facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product
lines as it relates to Estheticians
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions.
- Vacation and sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
What we Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered for full time
- Beautiful NEW work environment with fully equipped rooms (each
room has sink, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans) and
all necessary facial supplies and equipment.
- Flexible schedules - Full and Part Time
- Professional, safe, and supportive work environment
- Excellent Tiered pay commission structure allows room to grow
as rapidly as you would like to grow your business
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Contests and Prizes each month
- Access to training and continuing education courses.
- Apply today to set up an interview!
Your Safety in the spa is our Priority.
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with
approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and
cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum
of once every hour.
- Use of UVC light disinfection tower units in spa
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and
Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to
ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including
proper hand washing.
- Pre-service employee and client / member health checks
including temperature check upon entry into spa.
- Mandatory masks for all employees and clients entering the
- All linens are single service use
- A contact-lite transaction process including digital forms
- provided ppe masks, gloves etc for all employees
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Kirkland , Lead Esthetician, Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!