Surgical Technologist - Evergreen Surgical Center (40 hrs/wk, Days)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
***Up to $10,000.00 sign on bonus for new employee of
Assists in nursing care and preparation of surgical patient by
performance of routine and delegated duties according to standards
and policies of the Evergreen Surgical Center. Performs scrub
duties and related procedures. Performs housekeeping duties as
necessary and assists in maintenance of all supplies; maintains
education in surgical, operating room, and related aspects of
- Knows and follows correct procedures for aseptic
- Understands all aspects of operating room techniques both
routine and special procedures and applies them in a professional
- Prepares and knows the specific uses of all equipment and
supplies used for surgical procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Surgical Technologist registration in Washington State.
- 1 year as an Operating Room Technician
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of
- Knowledge and training to care for the specific age group under
his or her care.
- Able to demonstrate or to acquire skills to complete surgical
technologist skills checklist.
- Accountable for practice, commitment to patient care, and
commitment to uphold the Patient Bill of Rights.
DESIRED for the position:
- NBSTSA (National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical
Keywords: EvergreenHealth, Kirkland , Surgical Technologist - Evergreen Surgical Center (40 hrs/wk, Days), Other , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!