This role primarily serves as an automotive marketing and media
consultant with particular expertise articulating an audience
first, data driven sector.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of
local auto clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space
or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals.
Offers linear and digital zone buying to allow auto advertisers the
opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading
• Analyzes, develops and presents market research data and
advertising proposals to help support client activities and
• Understands dealership operations and profit motives and
applies that knowledge into building an advertising strategy to
generate local ad sales revenue.
• Analyzes data and utilizes excellent influencing skills in
order to tell a compelling story.
• Identify dealership advertising budgets (new, used and
service) and share by utilizing Polk and market research data
• Provides weekly forecasting, as well as monthly and quarterly
• Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and
participate in development of sales forecasts.
• Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and
• Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following
Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
• Apply your established relationship building skills to
effectively partner with both internal and external contacts.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.