Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over
40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle
technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 500 companies.
Nytec’s world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts
translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that
deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec manages client projects
end-to-end at their Product Innovation Center, equipped with
cutting-edge design and engineering labs, and provides customizable
talent solutions for any requirement, whether onsite, offsite, or
project-based, through their Client Services Division. With
international offices and trusted manufacturing partners, Nytec
ensures every design is exceptional and every product perfectly
For more information please visit http://www.Nytec.com or call
+1.425.968.5715. Nytec is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington,
with global offices in China and India.
Job Description Title: Hardware Test Engineer
Location: Kirkland, WA
Nytec PIC is looking for a Hardware Test Engineer in Kirkland,
- Consumer electronics testing - including hardware systems and
subsystems, and firmware.
- Write test plans and execute these plans, or ensure that they
get executed in a timely manner to support ongoing and new product
- Analyze test results and author design verification test
- Make RF, digital and analog test setups & write scripts to
facilitate semi-automated testing.
- Work to improve the overall test and metrology capability of
- Work with developers, technicians and managers to achieve
- 10+ years equivalent work experience testing hardware.
- Experience as lead test engineer on a project.
- Experience writing efficient, detailed and precise test
methods that verify product requirements, and participate in the
refinement of these requirements as necessary.
- Ability to read an electrical schematic and understand its
- Experience with programming language for scripting such as
C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging abilities.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Skilled in both hardware and software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in new product introduction and
- Experienced solving manufacturing problems.
- Experience with reliability analysis and measurement.
- Deep understanding of statistical methods and the ability to
apply these methods product testing.
- Familiar with agency testing - UL, CSA, IEC, etc.
Education: BS degree in a relevant field (4 years of experience
in lieu of degree)
Qualifications BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
Consumer Electronic Devices / small portable devices