Company: Fresh Consulting
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and
hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services
to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch
engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect
humans, systems, and machines. Weve been growing fast and need
someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality
work in a fast-paced environment.See more at
freshconsulting.comVisit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our
project work across several industries.View and apply to all jobs -
https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit
freshconsulting.com/careersTitle: Technical WriterDuration: 6
monthsLocation: Kirkland, WABenefits: Employee benefits at 100%
including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!Hours:
Minimum 40 Hours/WeekThis position is located 100% onsite in
Kirkland, WA. Role:
- Draft RF safety, EE lab process and procedures and shop safety
- Draft Shop Equipment training guides for basic operation and
maintenance, and manuals for accessories.
- Draft ME group standards and best practices documentation
(legacy part inspection plans).
- Draft over 70+ IPs for parts.
- Work with XFN Electrical, RF, ME and Embedded engineers.
- Create technical customer information with focus on radar
- Set up the documentation architecture to enable reuse across
- Pro-actively drive the workflow from information creation
towards external deployment.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of published customer
- Assist with creating and updating maintenance manuals,
installation manuals, service bulletins, and both technician and
- Use Jira and Confluence to track issues and update Styles and
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a technical
- Knowledge in database oriented working.
- A passion to work in an amazing and intercultural team
- Experience with either software or hardware writing
- Gather information from engineering documentation, site visits,
and interviewing SMEs and Technical Trainers.
- A good mix of software and hardware writing experience
- Familiarity with topic-based writing style, structured
authoring, and single-sourcing.
- Familiarity with Adobe FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Acrobat Pro, and Snagit. Experience with MadCap Flare or similar is
a bonus. A great plus if you are a graphic designer.
- Self-motivated, able to work and contribute within a team
environment and alone.
- Willing and able to learn new technology and software, and
eager to share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the
- Attention to detail and technical accuracy.
- Able to effectively handle multiple projects
simultaneously.Education: B.S in Industrial Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Computer Science or similarITAR Compliance - Must be a
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500
companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one
of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on
R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from
AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term
investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we
together have created.Were a handpicked team of Engineers, digital
strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a
fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing,
developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension
of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer
conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know
your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big
ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming
back for more.Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial
status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a
reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected
by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any
applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.Fresh Consulting
is a participating E-Verify company.freshconsulting.comCompensation
offered will be determined by factors such as location, level,
job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $50/hr -
$60/hr.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fresh Consulting, Kirkland , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!