Senior Software Engineer
Company: INRIX, Inc.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
At INRIX, our mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock
by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses around the globe. We
are a company filled with people who are passionate about our
customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter,
safer, more efficiently -and greener. We harness an unmatched
collection of historic and real-time global GPS data from connected
cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices to provide complex
analysis across huge data sets with ambitious lead times. Our
customers include cities, states, countries, and enterprise
Do you want to be at the heart of turning raw location-based data
into insights and action? Our team is at the core of many of the
products that INRIX delivers. - We're looking for -senior -software
engineers -that can play a big role in both real-time and
historical speed and mobility data calculation systems. One who
relishes the challenges of computing data at scale, takes pride in
building robust systems, and loves to learn and keep up with the
latest cloud computing technology. -
INRIX has -multiple positions and teams -we are hiring for. -We
-will use your background and interests to guide you to the
position -that -fits you best. - - What you'll do: -
- Work as part of a small team building and testing scalable,
reliable, and efficient -data driven systems. -Be more than a team
player, but a leader.
- Seeing -the big picture, be able to -make judgment calls and
decisions for the company's sake and with a customer lens and
- Keep -up with technology and love to make things better because
that's the right thing to do, not because -you're -told.
- Use your -Design Experience -to -do more than just code what's
given to -you. We want people who can create thoughtful, efficient,
and durable designs that operate at large scale, run reliably and
- Work on high profile systems that make a substantial impact to
the company's bottom line.
- Work with partner teams to regularly deploy and monitor these
systems to ensure optimum up time with minimal impact to
- We're a small company with a broad reach and must think
creatively to make things efficient, deal with the variabilities of
the real world, and solve customer problems. Got ideas? We want to
hear them. About you: -
- Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience
in---production---level software development, -architecture, -and
- Solid coding -skills -C# or Java, Java preferred.
- Solid DB skills (relational, document and key-value) and
-SQL-like languages would be a plus.
- Experience developing high scale, REST based APIs that are
performant for internal and external data delivery.
- Experience with -one or more of the following would also be
- AWS services like Kinesis, RDS, Elasticache, S3, Athena, Data
pipeline, Glue, Lambda, EMR, Spark, EC2, ECS, CloudWatch or Elastic
- Jenkins or similar tools would also be a plus
- Knowledge of open-source technology such as Kafka and Hadoop
-are -also useful.
- A team player - -we highly regard collaboration -but we also
want to see leadership among our senior people.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, mathematics,
or related discipline.--- Why INRIX? -
- Work with an amazing team with a focus on being the best and
making the world a better place.
- Help solve complex real-world problems with big data.
- Ranked as one of the top places to work in the Seattle
- Competitive Salary, benefits, and 401K matching.
- Open vacation policy, it's unlimited and always has been.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for
folks to get to know other people in the company.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we'll pay
for the gas.
- The people and passion. Meet and work with people that are
smart, helpful, and love what they're doing and geek out on
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and
our customers. Are you ready to join a different kind of company?
Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us! -
Keywords: INRIX, Inc., Kirkland , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!