Senior Software Engineer, Interactive Analytics
Company: Tableau Software
Posted on: June 24, 2020
When applying internally, please keep your search tailored and
consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to
ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and
TechnologyJob DetailsTableau's mission is to help people see and
understand their data, and the Interactive Analytics team is
central to that mission. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
play a key role in designing and developing features seen and used
by tens of thousands of people every day, in every visualization
that Tableau produces.
Some of the things we'll be doing include---
- Helping the team to make key decisions for product
architecture, product strategy, and engineering practices
- Designing and developing solutions to improve our abilities to
solve recurring patterns of customer and operational pain
- Mentoring others to help them develop their technical and
- Building up and sharing best practices for teams working on
- Working with our designer, product owner, peer developers, and
testers in a collaborative environment where all suggestions are
welcomed and all ideas thoughtfully considered
Who you are...
- Experienced. You have multiple years of professional experience
with large scale codebases using object-oriented languages such as
C#, C++, and Java.
- Highly Technical. You have the ability to switch between
different technologies and drive complex technical projects from
ideation to high quality delivery.
- Relentlessly High Standards. You love building great products
and passionate about maintaining high code quality.
- Self-Motivated. You take initiative and you drive your projects
- Team Builder. You want to build our teams and make them
stronger. You enjoy collaborating, learning from experts, mentoring
fellow team members, and helping them to grow professionally.
- Customer Focused. You want to learn about customers, and you
find satisfaction in shipping quality products that delight their
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in
this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the
best talent to bring onboard and to help us build one of the best
companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability
applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Accommodations Request Form.Posting StatementAt Salesforce we
believe that the business of business is to improve the state of
our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our
communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a
workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and
initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive
benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and
explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that
does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or
Salesforce welcomes all.
Keywords: Tableau Software, Kirkland , Senior Software Engineer, Interactive Analytics, IT / Software / Systems , Kirkland, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!